shedkm have created a new role for a BIM coordinator to work across the practice with our current BIM team and ensure delivery on a growing number of high profile projects throughout the RIBA design stages.
We are a team of design-led architects with ambition and strong delivery skills. A like-minded, enthusiastic and experienced team member is required to work on continuing to develop our skills in BIM implementation across a number of large scale new residential and commercial projects.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity for someone to lead the coordination of project deliverables through BIM tools and build their own team, ideally growing a BIM team within the Liverpool studio whilst managing delivery on a number of landmark London commissions.
As an award winning, AJ100 practice we can offer a supportive and innovative environment for you to progress on your career in architecture. having recently become a Certified B Corporation and an EOT we are dedicated to doing the best we can not just for our employees but for the built environment.
The requirements for the role are as follows:
- Experience of working with the principles of ISO 19650-2 and work within the UK BIM framework Maturity stage 2
- Knowledge and experience of working as an Appointed Party
- A desire to assist in undertaking a Lead Appointed Party role
- Knowledge of the Autodesk software suite as our primary authoring tool, including programmes such as Revit
- Experience in developing managing project BIM documentation throughout all RIBA project stages
- Ability to undertake information validation by ensuring that BIM models are accurate, complete and compliant with the BIM Execution Plan
- Knowledge of Solibri/Navisworks and other clash detection/reporting tools is preferable to manage associated coordination meetings
- Ability to participate in meetings with clients and stakeholders as shedkm BIM Coordinator
- Experience using internal and external CDE, COBie & knowledge of current BSA
- Assist development of resources, such as; family libraries, standards, templates, workflows and guidance
- Assist project team members with BIM related project solving
- Undertake meetings with project teams to ensure everyone understands how to adhere to the BIM process
- Run weekly drop in sessions, and provide programme/task training to colleagues
- Passion for the continued development and innovation of new processes and skills
- Ability to work both within a project team, take on leadership roles and independent working
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills dealing with people of all skill
shedkm offer a friendly work place with a range of benefits including study trips, health care, pension scheme and a competitive salary.
We are an equal opportunities employer and operate a blind recruitment process.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
By submitting your application to us, you are providing shedkm with your full consent to process, manage and retain your personal information for the purpose of considering you for potential employment.