shedkm are seeking enthusiastic and talented revit proficient architects to join our growing team. We are a team of design-led architects with ambition and strong delivery skills.
The applicant should be proficient in Revit and be able to demonstrate their use of Revit across commercial and residential projects that adhere to the ISO 19650 principles.
Knowledge and experience of working on projects with a value between £50 – £100 million is essential.
The applicant will be required to work on a multimillion-pound project from RIBA stage 2 through to RIBA stage 5 and should have relevant construction and detailing experience to satisfy the requirements of the UK Building Regulations including any relevant British Standards.
Applicants should be able to present:
- a minimum of five years’ post Part 3
- substantial technical and delivery experience, preferably in large scale commercial or residential
- minimum three years’ experience working in Revit and delivering BIM projects
- knowledge of the UK construction industry
- familiarity of relevant UK building standards
- appreciation of shedkm’s design ethos
- substantial experience at a detailed design and stage 4 plus level
- ability to work as part of a self-motivated team
- keenness and enthusiasm to further one’s career
To apply, please email email@example.com with a motivational letter, along with your CV and portfolio (under 10MB). Please do not send links to any external websites.
By submitting your application to us, you are providing shedkm with your full consent to process, manage and retain your personal information for the purpose of considering you for potential employment.
Renumeration will be relevant to experience.
shedkm is an equal opportunities employer.
We are looking to appoint the role as soon as possible so please apply at your earliest convenience.
Please note that we may only contact you should we wish to proceed to interview, given the anticipated high volume of applicants.